How can he be old enough for a first haircut?? He sure is a cutie!!
What a cutie. My baby is jealous of his hair. She's not even close to needing a haircut yet.
He is so cute! I think the haircut looks great! I'm impressed that he would hold still so good, mine STILL wont do that, no matter how much threatening, begging, bribing, or pleading we do!
It sure seems like that grow up fast after that first haircut...he is too cute!
Oh so cute!
How can he be old enough for a first haircut?? He sure is a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. My baby is jealous of his hair. She's not even close to needing a haircut yet.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! I think the haircut looks great! I'm impressed that he would hold still so good, mine STILL wont do that, no matter how much threatening, begging, bribing, or pleading we do!
ReplyDeleteIt sure seems like that grow up fast after that first haircut...he is too cute!
ReplyDeleteOh so cute!
ReplyDelete