Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sledding in the Dark

Wow, it has been years since I made an entry and many years for other bloggs that I was following. Anyway Karla and I went on a date last night.  After dinner we went to Target to get a new sled for the kids. On the way home we looked at each other and said, "lets, go try it out without the kids." So we did. It was dark as we spent an hour going down a great hill at Cottonwood Creek Park.  We had so much fun we called the kids up and told them to get ready cuz we are all going sledding.  We had a great time.  The next day it continued to Snow so we took the kids sledding again after we went to visit a cousin of mine.  I hope it keeps on Snowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment