skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
OK then, That's it!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Holiday Happenings
On Thanksgiving K2 and K3 and myself ran the local Turkey Trot at the YMCA. I did not run as well as last year since I was pushing 80lbs in the stroller. Maybe I need to retire the
stroller. I don't think so, K4 has not got his turn yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(29)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(9)
We are now Colorado Rapids Fans
No sledding in January had to go bike riding instead
Boo gets a Hair Day at School
Karla gets a Cell phone
Karla and Son in Utah
The Official 2009 family photo
Hope in our Christmas
Holiday Happenings
New to Blogging
About Me
Karl's Blog
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment