Saturday, January 31, 2009

We are now Colorado Rapids Fans




I took Boo to work with me today. After I was done the equipment manager of the Colorado Rapids gave us some hats and a brief tour. The top picture is Boo with the Equipment Manager. The botom is Boo eating lunch outside the statium, watching club Soccer.

3 comments:

  1. How fun to go to work with Dad! That was nice of the manager to give you hats. I bet Boo loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful family you have! You have a Boy too, I didn't know! Guess the last time we saw you was about 3 years ago for Thanksgiving, pathetic! Aaron will be moving your way soon, guess they will have to visit. I didn't know you had a blog, what fun! Hope you don't mind us checking in on you every now and again, it is fun to see what your family is up to! Come visit ours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Welcome to blogging! Glad I found you through Rachael...Look forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete